Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random

My mind is wandering and I seem to have a bunch of thoughts just floating around...
let's see...

* My car died on me last night at Alyssa's dance class. That was fun.
Thankfully her instructor was able to give me a jump start and I was able to get home without having Jeff load up Brandon and Gabriella and come to my rescue.

* Brandon has another football game Saturday afternoon at 1:15. I sure hope it's not as hot as it was last week.

* OH...the BIGGEST news this week. Alyssa will be in the Nutcracker again! This year she will be one of Clara's friends. I believe she will be in 3-4 "segments" of the show. :) I am so proud and excited!

* Alyssa tried out for the choir again this year. She ended up missing a few "big" performances last year due to dance obligations...so I'm not sure how that will go.
Secretly I hope she doesn't make it. (I guess it's not such a secret since I posted it)

* Take a second and say a prayer...today is the 7th anniversary of 9/11

* Ignorant people should not be allowed to vote...or talk politics...long story and you really don't want to get me going.

* We are trying to get Brandon into Green Valley High Schools youth wrestling program.
That would be crazy to have my kid wrestle at my old high school.

Guess that's about all for now. Jeff and the kids are on the way home from dance so my kid less time is quickly coming to an end...and I still have to finish cooking dinner.
The fun never ends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Brandon! Go Gators!! I'm 'secretly' turning Alyssa into a Gator - even though I know right now she's zoned for a different high school! She's my football game buddy!