Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random

With school and extra activities in full swing life has become...well...CRAZY!
I have to be honest, some days I'm not even sure if I'm coming or going. Between dance and football and hectic work schedules I see Jeff about .2 seconds a day.

Gabriella has officially become mobile. She will pull herself up to anything now. My days off letting her play in her crib in the morning while I'm showering have ended, now all she does is stand and scream! In fact that is what she was doing last night at 10:30, 1:00, and finally 3:20. I'm hoping it was something she ate that made for such a long night and not the start of a new trend.
Her new favorite thing is digging clothes out of her bottom drawer. Oh, here comes the fun!

Alyssa and Brandon are busy. The first week back at school was a good one. Brandon has adjusted well to all day school and has made some new friends.
Alyssa is already working on her 5th grade class project for Great American. They have to recite the Preamble , sing the Star Spangled Banner , Recite the 50 states in ABC order and know the capitols, know all the US Presidents in order...I know that's not all, but my mind is drawing a blank. All these things she has to do in front of the class. Not an issue for Alyssa. She loves to be in the spotlight!

I guess that's all the latest with us.

1 comments:

Jamie Garlick said...

Wow, it looks like I have a lot to look forward to! Thanks for sharing!