Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Updates

Just in case anyone was wondering...

Alyssa did make the school newspaper...
she was chosen as an alternate for the morning announcements. She's happy with the outcome of both.

Dance starts back up on the 18th. She is taking Tap, Irish, Hip Hop and Ballet. That's four classes and four trips we will be making to Boulder City every week. It will be interesting to see how everything runs with football and wrestling practices, PTA meetings and well....sanity. This is where I thrive though..as crazy as it gets...nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids do what they love.

The last day of school is Friday. Brandon is having a kindergarten "promotion" on Friday morning. They are singing songs and letting off balloons. It should be fun.
Alyssa gets off at 11:30 so I'm taking the day off and we are making a family day out of it. Lunch and school supply shopping...the goal is to get Brandon his lunch box before he asks for the millionth time.

Jeff and I are good...me being the person that I am reminded him yesterday was our 11 year anniversary of our first kiss...
I know, I know...GAG ME!

1 comments:

Pam Terry said...

Hooray Alyssa! You go girl! And hooray for you, too, Buddy! Graduating to the 1st grade! Where do the years go?!