Saturday, August 30, 2008

NV Heritage Museum


This is a general store that used to be on the strip...pretty cool.

This picture just reminded me so much of my Grandma Terry. I walked into this house and I felt like I was in hers. As I made my way through I came to the kitchen and saw this stool. My Grandma had the same stool except hers was green.

Alyssa is having her friend, Elizabeth, over for the night. We were supposed to go to the water park but the weather was overcast and we could tell the rain was on the way. Instead we went to the Nevada Heritage Museum. The kids had fun and so did I (except for the fact that I decided we didn't need the stroller and carried Gabriella, my purse and my camera for the entire two hours we were there!)
Afterwards I took the girls to lunch at Red Robin and them we met Jeff and Brandon at the park.
It was a good day.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I feel its necessary to correct you on the stool that was in Grandma's kitchen. For the record (since I own it now :) ) its copper not green