Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mobile...



I have been a slacker lately.
Alyssa started back at dance last week and Brandon has been playing football. School starts back Monday so we have been busy getting ready for that. Well, Jeff has been busy getting ready for school. He's out with Alyssa and Brandon getting new shoes and the last of what they still need. Gabriella was napping, but woke up when everyone yelled "BYE" up the stairs...
Crawling is going good. She is officially mobile. Just a few minutes ago I left her to grab the phone. When I returned she was between the wall and the TV attepmting to get a hold of the speaker wires.
Dance looks like it will be another exciting year. The big news with that is Alyssa was finally able to get a locker. Trust me...to Alyssa this is a BIG deal.
Football is going well too. Brandon has been playing center.That's about all I know about that.
We're busy as usual...

0 comments: