Sunday, August 10, 2008

5th grade!


Alyssa will be entering her final year in elementary school on August 25th. I wonder where the time went.
I still remember what she wore on her first day in Kindergarten...how I fixed her hair and how big that princess backpack looked on her little back.

I was sitting in the car waiting for her to get out of school on Friday. Jeff walked up to the school to get her...I saw her run to him and I knew why. She pulled off straight A's for the entire year...again!
In the teacher remarks she said she had never worked with a child as well mannered and bright as Alyssa. Yes, I realize she may be a bit of a teachers pet...but hey...I'll take it!
I am so proud of all of my kids but Alyssa makes me beam from ear to ear. She worked hard for those straight A's and we are so proud of her!

If you are wondering what the American Girl Doll picture is for...well, this is what daddy promised her if she could do the all A's for the year. He made this deal BEFORE I informed him how much these puppies run. :)

0 comments: