Monday, March 22, 2010

Update...of sorts

Noting much has changed the last few weeks...
Alyssa has added yet another dance class to her already full schedule. This time it's a ballet class through Boulder City Ballet company. She's dancing with the high school girls and seems to be holding her own. They are already determining the cast for the 2010 Nutcracker and of course Alyssa is hoping for a good roll. I'm thrilled to think Miss Amy thinks enough of her and her dance skills to know she can hang with the older girls. She really is a great dancer...

Brandon is still wrestling...not sure if that will ever change. :)
He's preparing for Reno Worlds in April. It's a huge and tough tournament. After that it's off to Idaho for Western Regionals.

Gabriella. Oh how she keeps us busy! She's growing before my eyes everyday. She loves playing with her baby dolls. She is such a little mommy.

I have tons of pictures that I want to post. Some from last weekend at state and just random pictures. One day, when I'm home before 9pm I'll post them.

0 comments: