Thursday, March 25, 2010

More pictures from State

Brandon spent a lot of time resting between matches

and playing Legos...

Thankfully, Gabriella had no issues taking a nap

We set up camp. We had coolers full of drinks and snacks, DVD players, toys, books, pillows and blankets. Yea, we pretty much just took over. :)

I realize we have been home for weeks but I am just getting around to uploading some pictures and since this is used as my family journal I'm posting them. Sorry if you are tired of hearing about it.
The days during state are long to say the least. This year was an interesting one for the simple fact that Gabriella is not a huge fan of being confined let alone strapped in her stroller. We had lots of coloring books, movies, baby dolls and snacks packed to help make the days bearable. Surprisingly, she was a very good.
Alyssa kept herself occupied with her special friend.
Thankfully, there was no shortage of Team GV kids so I always had someone to watch and cheer on.
Though the days are long and sometimes a little stressful but I'm already looking forward to next year!

0 comments: