Monday, March 8, 2010

Random...

I've neglected my blog lately, mainly because life just keeps getting in the way. I hate when that happens.
I figured I'd hijack Alyssa's computer and use the two hours I spend waiting for her during dance class to give a quick update.

Alyssa learned today she was accepted into the National Junior Honor Society. I am so proud of her! She excels in everything and as her mom it's been great these last few months to kinda sit back and watch her spread her wings.
She has also become part of the "mile club" at school as well. She earned that by running the mile in 7 minutes. Her PE teacher happens to also have been my old PE teacher from back in the day. I always had excuses as to why I could never participate and now my kid has to show me up.

Brandon has been doing well. He's been on track break since mid February so he's been home hanging out with daddy and Gabriella.
The state tournament is this weekend in Winnemucca. He's been preparing for this all season, his goal is to triple crown. (take 1st place in all three divisions)

Gabriella has been good as well. Her hand is healed as good as to be expected. She has an appointment with the surgeon again on the 19th and we will determine when the next surgery will take place. It's an ongoing saga!

Jeff and I are doing good too. I think we both have days where we're not sure what way is up but we both feel blessed to share this crazy journey.

0 comments: