Friday, December 28, 2007

Totally Random

Miserable with a fever...but sooo cute in her new sweater

Gabriella had her two month check up yesterday. She weighs 12lbs 5oz and is just about 23 inches long now. She continues to meet all her milestones so for that we are thankful. She is our little drama queen...so imagine her reaction when she got 4 shots. She cried and cried...hate to admit it but I think it's a little bit funny...I know...that's mean...but it is...just a little. In the end she ended up with a little bit of a fever and a terrible nights sleep to go with it. She seems better today but now it looks like she may be getting the cold the rest of us had/have.

I took my car for an oil change and smog check today. Turns out it needs new breaks...AGAIN! YIKES...however on a happy note I took all three of the kids with me and they were perfect angels during the 2 hour wait. I was proud of them.

We are all still sick, actually Brandon seems like he is getting it all over again. I plan to attack the house with Lysol tomorrow, hopefully we can nip this stuff in the butt soon. I also came to realize today that moms really don't get sick days!

Well that's about all I have to share for now...

0 comments: