Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas...again






Like I said yesterday I can't believe Christmas is here...and gone now. Whew...It was a hectic day as to be expected. The kids got everything they asked for. Alyssa got her Nintendo DS as well as just about every Littlest Pet Shop toy imaginable...along with a TON of Hannah Montana stuff. Brandon got a Ben 10 Bike (if you don't know who Ben 10 is...you'll have to ask Brandon cause I really have no freaking clue) a V Smile pocket game system, Transformers, and a hunting shooter aka gun (toy of course) In the end I would call it a great success!
Thankfully they slept until almost 6am...however due to Jeff's work schedule they were forced to sit with me in my room watching A Christmas Story until almost 7:30! I think that was harder for me! I think between this morning with the kids and Gabriella's unusual sleep issues last night I was able to watch that movie at least 3 full times this year!
Jeff's parents joined is for a while this morning and we spent the evening at my grandmas. As usual it was nice...just think we get to do it again in just 364 more days!

0 comments: