Saturday, September 1, 2007

Feeling deep :)

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way. [Proverbs 3:5, 6]”

This is one of my favorite verses from the Bible, in fact it's one I have taught the kids as well. Our daily prayers always include Gods help in guiding us on the path he has chosen for us. After the birth of Alyssa I became even more convinced that God had bigger and better plans for me though at the time it may not have fit into what or how I expected my life to play out I realize that it was never about that anyways. We all go through things in life, good, bad and in between but if we trust in the Lord and allow him to guide us we will be able to live life to the fullest.

0 comments: