Monday, September 17, 2007

Random...again

I tried for an hour to download some pictures but for some reason the camera and the computer were not reading each other...so sorry.

Alyssa called me this afternoon all excited, she made it into choir. I'm excited for her and proud that she had enough guts to even audition to begin with...singing America the Beatuiful of all songs to top it off. She has informed me already that they will be singing at several different places for the holiday season...YIPEE...it will be intresting juggling everything...Lord give me strength!

We went to a BBQ at Jeff's parents yesterday...it was nice seeing his cousins. On the way we were lucky enough to get a flat tire! That was exciting...I was going to take a picture of him changing it...but after careful consideration I decided against that and just stood back and observed (quitely)

I finally started washing up Gabriella's clothes...I figure she'll be here in 4 short weeks (if not sooner) so at least that's getting done. I think I have about 5 outfits coming with us to the hospital...all with matching hats may I add! : ) Lord knows she won't need them all...but it's always best to be prepared.

NO, THE ROOM IS STILL NOT PAINTED! But...at church on Sunday they had a painter guy advertising in the weekly bullitin...hmmmm, could that be a sign from God?!
I have prayed and prayed over this issue...if he heard me and feels so inclined to answer the room will be done this weekend.

Guess I better run...the dryer just shut off...and Will & Grace is about to come on...I have yet to have my daily chat with mom and I have a LOOOONG staff meeting to sit through tomorrow so until later...

GODS BLESSINGS!!

0 comments: