Friday, August 31, 2007

44 days...

that's how many day I have until Gabriella arrives...this is my daily (and ever so constant) reminder from Alyssa.
I had an appt. yesterday and everything is moving along fine. I'll hit 33 weeks tomorrow, that alone is so hard for me to believe. The Dr. also pointed out that she sits "significantly lower" than she had been sooooo...I go back in 2 weeks and we will reevaluate...if need be the delivery date will be moved forward! We are all very excited and somewhat ready...so bring it on!

The kids have done great at school this week. We have had a few meltdowns...well...allow me to rephrase...mommy has had a few meltdowns (thanks mom for listening) Brandon gets so excited to go to school but once on the playground he freezes up...I left him to do some work in the school office and when I came back he was sitting alone...It broke my heart, however the teacher reassured me that once in the classroom he is fine and has no trouble being social and get this...he listens!!
See, God really does answer prayers! :)

0 comments: