Thursday, September 27, 2007

18 more days...

I had another Doctors appt. this morning, we finally moved to every week appointments so that is exciting. She's still doing well and the delivery date is still set for October 15th...just in case you missed it in the blog title that is just 18 short days away! I won't lie, I'm a little sad about that, I do love the feeling of her moving and wiggling inside me...and well, being pregnant gives me the excuse to stop what I'm doing and just put my feet up! However, I think we are all ready to welcome her into our family.
On another happy note...I am in the home stretch of work too. I have just 10 more working days and I have already been training the temp that will replace me for the 12 weeks that I will be out (yes, I'll be off all through the holidays...and yes...Jeff and I planned it that way)
maybe we should have a new baby every year...hmmm, than again...maybe not!!!

0 comments: