Monday, March 28, 2011

Brandon....


Brandon's been keeping me busy as usual. He's always been my "handful" even before he was born.
Hes had an awesome wrestling season so far this year, him and Jeff have traveled a lot. They have been to Colorado, Cali on several occasions as well as Utah. This was definitely the season to travel. He faced some tough competition and held his own.
I have a bazillion pictures and videos that I'll upload when I'm home. :)
He's had a great school year as well! He just recently made straight A's. I'm so proud of him.
I just realized, all Brandon pretty much does is wrestle. That pretty much consumes everything he does. Good thing he loves it so much!

1 comments:

Pam said...

And it's a good thing we all enjoy going to wrestling tournaments and watching him! Hooray for my 'little' Buddy!!