Friday, March 25, 2011

Alyssa....



Since it's been so long since I have updated I figured I would dedicate a post to each kid. Since she's the oldest, I'll start with Alyssa.

Of course shes still dancing! Her main show is in June. This year she will be in 13 numbers. I love watching her dance, even more so now that she has grown and matured. It's become more of an art to her now. She spends most of her free time at that dance studio and it's really paid off. She an amazing and beautiful dancer.
School, of course remains a main focus to her as well. She has maintained her straight A's and continues to be involved in the National Junior Honor Society. I'm so proud of her. Of course I am bias, she is my daughter after all, but it's clear to me from seeing her with friends and seeing her facebook page and reading the comments from her friends that she is just a beautiful person both inside and out. What a blessing!
She'll be 13 in less than a month. Something that she reminds me about on a daily basis. 13!! My tiny little baby girl, the one who refused to sleep through the night until she was over a year old...is going to be a teenager! Seriously, where in the world did the time go?! When I'm not thinking about that fact that shes growing up, I'm loving every minute of her. We share a relationship that is something I can't even explain. I am so thankful to share the bond we do, that she feels comfortable to share with me the sagas of her life and that she looks up to me and admires me and respects my advice and feels secure in my love.
Shes a great girl, I just can't say it enough. I love you Peanut!

0 comments: