Friday, October 1, 2010

Random update

I can hardly believe today is the beginning of another month...let alone OCTOBER! Seriously, where did this year go?!

Lots of things going on right now...as usual
...the wrestling season in under way. :)
YAY! Jeff and Brandon are heading out late tonight, well actually early tomorrow morning for a tournament in Cali. Let the fun begin! Practices start Monday. Brandon is so excited. He's been conditioning at home already for weeks in preparation for this. Crazy, huh?!

Nutcracker rehearsals are here. Well, they have been for the last month or so. Alyssa is excited for the dance. It's a fast paced ballet dance with lots of jumps and twirls. (forgive my lack of proper terminology) She is also excited for the tutu. I guess when you've been dancing for as long as she has been, getting to the "big girl" tutu is a big deal!

Gabriella...
Oh my sweet little Gaby Jane...
The potty is your friend. Diapers are over rated. Trust me, you'll be much happier when you make the switch to the other side. Please...I'm begging you!

Jeff and I are good. Working and running (the kids that is)...
Nothing new ever happens with us...in fact, we're pretty darn boring. Boring is good, right?!

0 comments: