Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Yikes.

32 years old!!!

Seriously...I was just 18 yesterday.

Lets see if I can come up with 32 random and useless facts about myself. Not that anyone cares...but what the heck!

1. I love my hubby. Despite his occasional crabbiness...he's the best!

2. My kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, them and Jeff.

3. I love wrestling. I never thought I would say that. But I LOVE it. Of course watching Brandon is my favorite, but I seriously love watching the entire team of GV boys.

4. I love to shop. Mainly with Alyssa for Alyssa. She's more fun to dress up now than she was when she was a baby. :)

5. I am a Starbucks junkie! I have to go at least one time a day. Now that they have the treat receipt thing I feel it's my obligation to visit a second time...after 2pm...:)

6. I like my job. Mainly for the simple fact that I work with pretty cool and fun people. For the most part...

7. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors and pumpkins and the cooler weather.

8. Sometimes I wish I lived where we could actually appreciate the seasons...

9. I don't have a ton of friends, but that's by choice. The friends I do have are truly great people and the best friends I could wish for.

10. I love watching Jersey Shore. Yes, I am aware that I am too old for this type of show. But still. I love the train wreck that it is. :)

11. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Not for the food, but the simple fact that everyone gets together and it's not the stress filled day that other holidays are.

12. I'm the president of the PTA at Brandon's school.

13. I like to make things. I'm trying to learn to sew... trying would be the key word. I wish I had more spare time.

14. I like things to be organized...sadly, I am a very unorganized person. Again, I wish I had more time.

15. I like staying up late. Probably cause the kids are in bed, Jeff is working and I can watch TV and actually hear it.

16. When I was younger, I played the flute. I haven't touched it since I locked it in its case the last day of band my senior year...

17. I would love to own a pot belly pig. haha, hows that for random?!

18. I cry every time I watch Alyssa dance...on stage. If I seriously cried every time she just danced....I'd always be crying!

19. I'm very close to my family.

20. I'm what some would call a "hovering parent". I'm usually all up in my kids business. Nothing really gets past me, mainly cause I'm always there. I'm ok with that...go ahead and judge. I'm ok with that too.

21. My favorite food is steak and potatoes. Jeff likes to try new places and I am perfectly happy eating at the same place over and over again.

22. I like to bake. Wish I had more time...

23. Alyssa is who I wish I could have been when I was her age. Nice, popular, smart, talented.

24. Brandon makes me laugh. Even when I wanna reach out and beat him...he's just the funniest thing. The stuff that comes out of his mouth. I'm afraid for one he's older. He'll be the next creator of "jackass"

25. Gabriella makes me smile. She is just the sweetest thing ever! She used to be a GIANT mommy's girl, but she's crossing over to Team daddy...
She keeps me going and reminds me to slow down and enjoy life.

26. I hate doing laundry. HATE IT!!

27. I love the beach. Not sure I would want to live there, but I sure love to visit.

28. I have 2 of the best sisters around. They are both so different but so special to me.

29. ummm...this is getting harder. LOL
I've been with Jeff for 13 years. That's so hard for me to wrap my head around too. I love him though and would do anything for him. Like deliver items to him at work at 10pm!

30. My favorite color is pink...

31. My favorite football team is Michigan. I'm trying to learn more about the sport...

32. I love my life! Despite that fact that I often feel like an over worked, under appreciated taxi driving maid...I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 comments: