Friday, May 7, 2010

What's new...

Well, not a whole heck of a lot!

Brandon received an award this morning at school for always having a positive attitude. I'm so proud of him. I feel so blessed that he has the teacher that he does. I say this every year, about both him and Alyssa. We have just been fortunate to always have great teachers. BUT, I really do LOVE his teacher, she's amazing...we'll miss her when we have to move on.

Alyssa is almost done with the 6th grade. I think she has 17 days of school left (but who's counting?!) The year has just flown by. I dreaded Jr. High, but I have to say, this has been the most fun I've had with Alyssa. We have grown so close and developed a bond that brings me indescribable joy!
Oh, and just so I never forget. Last Sunday I took her to the movies. You're thinking, whats so great about that? Well, it was her first movie with a BOY! They saw The Last Song...and I sat RIGHT behind them. :)

Gabriella. What can I say. We're still trying to get her use to the potty. It's been tough this time around. Being consistent and staying consistent is so hard to do with our schedule. I hope she catches on soon...

Thanks about all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey good job man.