Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day...




I think Mothers Day should be everyday...
This year for Mothers Day, Jeff and the kids took me to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. This has long been our tradition. In fact, we have gone every Mothers Day since Alyssa was just 3 weeks old. The food is always so yummy!
Afterwards, we spent the day at our friends house. The kids swam and all of us mommy's just relaxed. We always have a great time when we are together and I am so thankful to have their friendship!


This is our fabulous babysitter, Nikki. We LOVE her...
she is so good with the kids and I trust her. If you know me...then you know I am not the trusting type when it comes to my kids and babysitters. Unfortunately, she is moving back to Illinois after she graduates next month. She promises she will be back to visit...but most importantly, to babysit!

0 comments: