Friday, May 21, 2010

Random update...

Ok, my blog has been neglected lately. It's the same story...we've been busy..blah, blah, blah!

*A few weeks ago our guinea pig, Bean, died. It was a sad event. He had been with us for 5 years and he lived a good life.

*I'm going to be an Auntie again in the fall (times TWO) My sister, Jill, is having her 3rd baby in October and my BESTEST friend in the world is having her 2nd miracle around Thanksgiving. The timing seems perfect for that delivery, what a blessing!
Of course I am thrilled...I love babies and I love these mama's too!

* Alyssa is wrapping up the 6th grade! I am super excited for that...her, not so much.

* hmmmm.....besides Brandon still wrestling and doing TapOut, Alyssa is still dancing and Jeff is working a TON of overtime, Gabriella is growing before my eyes at a rate that makes me just want to cry. Other than that, that's about all.

So, there you have it, my lame update. :)

0 comments: