Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter...

I can't believe another Easter has come and gone. The year seems to be going by so fast already!
We had a nice Easter. Low key, just the way I like it. Brandon was so into it this year, which made it so much fun. Even Gabriella was excited for the Easter Bunny this year.
Poor Jeff worked the night before. He got home about 4am. I kid you not...the minute he walked in the door Brandon woke up. Though I convinced him to go wait till 6am to actually get out of bed. Don't worry, though...he continued to wake me ever 5 minutes between 4 and 6 just to make sure I REALLY needed him to wait. So, anyways...this is Jeff partaking in the egg hunt festivities. In his defence, he did wake up every few minutes to share in the excitement. :)

Gabriella has a lot of fun looking for her eggs this year





0 comments: