Monday, April 26, 2010

Alyssa's birthday...






For Alyssa's birthday this year we took her and a group of her friends to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ and bowling at the South Point. For some reason, at 12 years old Chucky Cheese and Pump it Up just did not appeal to her. I have to say, just in case anyone cares, it was much nicer to just do your own thing then trying to have some scheduled party. It really allows you to actually enjoy the party and not feel so rushed to move from activity to activity. Anyways...
After bowling we had everyone back to our house for a scary movie night. Keep in mind...my kids don't do scary...Scooby Doo scares them. I think everyone liked the movie, despite the hype. At midnight Jeff took the boys home (go ahead and judge, cause I know you want to) and the girls settled in and did what girls do best.
I think Alyssa had a great party, we survived with minimal drama so in my book it was a success.

0 comments: