Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crusader Classic...

Ok, so I've gone a little crazy with the wrestling pictures this week.

Yesterday Brandon wrestled in the Crusader Classic at Faith Lutheran. I stayed home with the girls since Gabriella is still having issues following her surgery. Thankfully, my friend Kas was kind enough to record his matches for me and John got some great shots of my boy. I appreciate them so much!
He wrestled in the 50's again this week and had 19 kids in his bracket.Just to give you an idea Brandon weighed in at 44 pounds...thats after breakfast, all his clothes and shoes on and wearing his wrestling bag filled with Poweraids and waters. He weighed in last week in Utah at 41 pounds even.
He had an awesome day of wrestling and took 2nd place! He even had a chance to hush a father who was insistent that his boy was unbeatable.
We're so proud of you monkey!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Yes we are!! Great job! You just go out there and let your skills speak for you! :)