Thursday, December 31, 2009

My "best" of 2009

Brandon took 1st place in the Big Horn Nationals. 8 and under 40 pounds...

Family days spent at the pool...

Tap Out...I love that your a rough and tough boy one minute and a cuddle bug the next

Alyssa dancing the roll of Fritz in the 2009 Nutcracker. She was amazing and we were very proud!

1st place in a California Jiu Jitsu tournament

Watching Alyssa dance.

More family days...

Brandon was in the spelling bee

Alyssa graduated from the DARE program

We always love to watch her dance...

Brandon took 1st place in the Beehive Brawl...6 and under 40 pounds

Another great year with my hubby....we marked 11 years of marriage in January

Brandon placed 3rd in the state for Greco, Freestyle and Folkstyle

My best friend, Jess, had a beautiful baby girl in March

Gabriella took her 1st steps...FINALLY at 16 months old


2009 was good to us. Sure, like everyone else we had our share of ups and downs with the crappy economy, but we made it through. I could go on and on with a list of things that made 2009 a special/memorable year for both good and bad reasons. I'll spare you all of that. :) I learned a lot this year. I discovered that I have a pretty awesome family. Always knew I did, but this year made me see how blessed I am. I'm looking forward to 2010...it will be intresting to see what this year has in store for us. :)

1 comments:

Anna said...

your kids are so cute and i am glad your holiday was good.