Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Life

It all started with Brandon at 3am on Sunday morning, it's the thing that all moms look forward to...a sick kid! Thankfully (since he was sleeping in my bed) he made it to the bathroom. He spent the rest of the day sleeping...
The next night it was Gabriella's turn...she spent the night crying from 1am to 3am...Yikes...talk about a long night!
And today it was Alyssa's turn, I received that call while she was at dance class. Keep your fingers crossed it skips Jeff and I!

Brandon started wrestling today. He is taking classed at a near by high school with other kids his age. It goes from now until March...and get this...he will wrestle in 5 tournaments during this time.

I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. The kids and I are off to the library tomorrow (if everyone is feeling better) to check out some books on the holiday. It should be fun to read up and maybe do a little art project on Thanksgiving and why we celebrate it.

Well...everyone is sleeping so I better hit the sac as well...

0 comments: