Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gas bubbles...

Excuse me if you notice more spelling errors than usual...I'm typing one handed...
Gabriella once again is plagued with the bubble guts (as daddy calls them). This time I am armed with gas drops, though it does not seem to be doing any good. Looks like it will be another long night.

We took the kids for pictures today. They turned out pretty cute...don't worry, they will be coming in Christmas cards in the next few weeks.

The long hours have started for Jeff...the money will be nice but I miss his company...poor me! : (

The kids go back to school on Monday. I have to admit it has been wonderful having them home. It took alot of stress off knowing I did not have to get them up and off by a certain time. I do look forward to having them back and getting settled into a routine....what ever that may be now.

That's all for now...Gab is asleep now...so I guess that means I better be too.

xoxo to all

0 comments: