Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Where to Start...

This is my first official blog, I thought it would be a good way to stay connected with friends and family. Lets face it, time just slips by and I am guilty of the "I was gonna call you" syndrome...so hopefully this will help keep everyone in the loop.

I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant with #3, so far just like the other two pregnancies this one has been anything but uneventful! Nothing major just little issues...ya know how that goes. We go on Tuesday to find out what this little wiggle worm is. I'm so excited as that means the shopping can officially begin!
Alyssa and Brandon are both very excited, God has blessed our family and we are all well aware of that!

Alyssa called me after school today to tell me she was a winner in a reading contest they had been doing at school. I think she had read some 3,000 minutes since January ( that's only the time I track) the kid always has her nose in a book...not sure where she got that! Anyways, the prize she chose for herself was a barrel of sea monkeys! GREAT!
Brandon will start school in the fall, he is very excited. I can't believe how fast they have grown!

Well, I think that covers it for now. I hope this is something I can keep up with and something you enjoy reading!

0 comments: