Friday, May 25, 2007

Random thoughts

I seem to have a lot of these!

Alyssa has field day today...they have all kinds of fun games planned including ones where the kids get to run in giant hamster type balls and others that involve water. Thinking back to my field day days...man ours were lame. The kids had the option to wear a swimsuit too, we were lucky to get to wear shorts! Wow...times are different!

Jeff and the kids were in a small fender bender yesterday, nobody was hurt (thank God) and the damage to Jeff's truck involved just his trailer hitch...amazing considering the guy was going pretty fast and it was a freeway off ramp. Alyssa was scared and Brandon...well Brandon's exact words to me was "it was awesome". Yup...that's my boy!

We're planning on painting the kids room this weekend. Alyssa and Brandon will officially be sharing a room, though unofficially they have done so for the last year! We're getting bunk beds and decorating in a Disney theme that way Brandon can have his cars and Alyssa can do her Cheetah girls.

Tomorrow I will officially be halfway through my pregnancy...time is just flying by! I'm not sure who is more excited Jeff and I or Alyssa. Brandon is excited but I think he's more worried about having to share his mama. He's 100% a mama's boy...sorry in advance to his future wife! : )

Oh...and if things work to my advantage Grandma is gonna keep the kids (maybe Saturday evening and Julie and I are gonna catch a movie) guess I better run this by you first mom...but ya know you won't say no!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: