Saturday, May 19, 2007

Crazy...busy

It all started last night with the schools carnival. I went straight from work to the school to help set up, I spent the next 4 hours running around like a crazed woman! My the end of the night my ankles were so swollen...than again what do you expect with 102 temps?! On a positive note we as a PTA were able to make a profit of about $3,000...not bad if I may say so myself.
Brandon is having a friend over for a play date today too. It's my friend from Church's son. The boys play so well together, I'm looking forward to having him. I also have leadership training this afternoon for a Bible School program that my friend and I are leading in the next week or so. Today is our teacher training class...I'm a bit nervous as...we'll I'm not a teacher...should be interesting. The program is called Galilee by the Sea, we will take the kids back to bible times by baking bread, wearing the robes and such they wore back in the time of Jesus, we have wood carving crafts, robe making, games to play that they would have in those times. It's been a long time in the planning so I pray we can pull it off. We have about 150 kids signed up as of now!
To end the weekend Alyssa has a play date scheduled for tomorrow too....if the temps come down I hope to get them out to the park...but the Vegas heat is here...so we shall see.
So, happy weekend to everyone...hope your is as relaxing as mine!

0 comments: