Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas...

Christmas this year was great. Just like every other year, regardless of how well I mentally plan ahead the day sneaks up on me and I find myself a frazzled mess. This year was no different.

For the first time in 13 years I didn't get around to sending out Christmas cards. Talk about feeling inadequate.
I played the "I'll do it tomorrow" game for too long and before I knew it, Christmas was here.

The kids had a great Christmas. Santa came and brought everyone just what they had been wishing for. I tell you, that Santa guy is pretty amazing.
Gabriella was very excited for Christmas this year, I think it was the first year she really understood what was going on. She even sat on Santa's lap!

Alyssa got a new TV for her room, a camera and the bedding she has been asking for. As well as tons of new clothes and makeup.
Brandon got a new video camera (be watching for his videos) a remote control car, of course some video games, and legos.
Gabriella has been asking for a scooter and a "hellamet" and Santa brought that. She also got a new baby doll and zhu zhu pets.
The list is really endless.

It was a good Christmas. It came and went just as fast as the holiday season.

0 comments: