Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I've created a monster...

Actually I haven't. Though in the picture below she is a monster...the tin foil, highlight getting, draining daddy's bank account monster.

Yes, I stole this picture from her. Actually, in my defense, she used my phone to take the picture for her "friend". I like it cause it shows her new hair cut. Lots of layers...LOTS!




7th grade starts next week. WOW! We've gotten her schedule, she's happy and so am I. She got placed in some accelerated classes, which I know she can handle. I'm just so proud of her. So proud of the young lady she is becoming and so beyond happy with the relationship we share. I can't wait to see what 7th grade has in store for her, I'm sure it will be a full and exciting adventure!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I can't wait either! :) I'm sure it will be fun and exciting! And I hear they do wonderful things with hair transplants - you just might need it in the years ahead! You're lucky she makes good choices! And then there's Brandon, getting a little older each year, just a matter of time.... :0

Pam said...

Another beautiful picture of Alyssa, too! Ah yes, let the 'fun' begin!