Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Fathers Day...

I know, I know...this is super late....
I can't believe I didn't take the time to post about the amazing daddy my kids have.
Maybe because I tend to take him for granted.
Fathers Day around here was dull. In fact, dinner that night was my choice and Jeff cooked. :) Sorry honey, I owe ya.
Anyways, the day was spend doing a lot of nothing. Jeff and Brandon played a little XBox and Alyssa, Gabriella and I did a little shopping.
On a serious note. I am so grateful for the daddy that Jeffrey is. He's a great parenting partner and shares the load of raising our three blessings. He works hard to provide the kids and I the things we love and need. Dance classes, wrestling trips, TapOut classes, shopping trips..you name it.
I love you Jeffrey. I think you are an amazing daddy. I appreciate you and admire you, even when you're making me nuts I couldn't ask for a better partner.

1 comments:

Pam said...

I'll second that...the amazing dad and good provider stuff, the rest of the partnership, well it's TMFI! Love ya, Jeff - you really are a great dad!