Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon!!

I know this is late...sorry.
Last Friday, the 16th, my sweet boy turned 8! I can't believe how fast time goes and even though it's not all been "fun",it's all been a blessing.
Brandon adds a certain spark to my life that nobody else seems to. He has the gift to make me crazy, often making me mad, laugh and leaves me speechless all at the same time.
In honor of his 8th birthday here are 8 facts about my monkey.

1. He loves wrestling. Just in case you might have missed it. :) He's a dedicated, hard working and determined boy. It's not uncommon to see him working out at home, running the treadmill or lifting weights. Yes, he's just 8.

2. He LOVES his daddy. Where ever daddy is you'll find Brandon. Unless of course daddy is working.

3. He is an excellent brother. He loves his sisters, especially Gabriella. Alyssa and him share their moments, but it's not uncommon to see them snuggled in the same bed at night.

4. He likes to think he's a break dancer :)

5. He says the craziest things. I often find myself holding my breath...just waiting for the next off the wall thought to come out of his mouth, usually at the most inappropriate time!

6. He LOVES Legos. Loves to build and create all sorts of things from castles to toilets. :)

7. He's 8 going on 13...

8. He's a blessing to our family. He adds a dimension that nobody else possibly could.



0 comments: