Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm addicted



I have to admit...I had heard all about the Twilight hype. Several of my friends gushed about how wonderful the books were. I had no interest. NONE

A few Saturdays ago, while at a friend’s house, she brought up the topic. I casually mentioned that I would like to read the books (bluffing of course) but just never got around to buying them. No worries, she had the entire set. She sent me home with 3 of the 4 books and the rest is history. I can't get enough of them. I read them every free minute I can get, often staying up into the wee hours of the night.

I haven’t let Alyssa read them. It's not a bad book, it's not sexual or graphic...
but I just think it's too much for her now.
Heck, it might be too much for me...I love me some Edward!

Saturday I watched the movie. Holy cow..I felt like a 17 year old girl.
It's safe to say I am officially part of the Twilight craze. I'm telling you, read the books. They are amazing!

0 comments: