Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, Brandon!

Taking 1st place at the Beehive Brawl in 09


Cathcing his first fish with daddy.(3 years old)

Brandon...just being Brandon


I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with Brandon.
We had been trying for 2 years. Monthly blood tests and doctor appointments, fertility medications, tests upon tests. I would pray/beg every night...I longed for the chaos that another child would bring. I had no idea how literally God would have taken that request. :)
By the time the day had come for him to arrive by scheduled C-section everything was perfect. His room painted in the theme of Sun, Moon and Stars. I had even painted his ceiling like a sky, carefully hand painting in clouds.

He was born on July 16th 2002 at 7:47am. He weighed 7 pounds and was 19in long. He was everything I had been waiting for.
The last 7 years a blur.
He keeps us on our toes and always laughing. He is a handful yet a sweetheart. He loves his sisters. His toothless smile lights up a room and turns even a bad day into a good one. He leaves those around him (parents, teachers and wresting coaches) speechless. His innocent honesty is blunt.


One day Brandon you will look back and see this. I hope you know how very much we love you. How very blessed we feel to have you as our son and how you make our lives so much fuller and...chaotic.
I love you monkey!

Mommy

0 comments: