Friday, July 13, 2007

Random...

Today is Alyssa's last day of school...she will start the 4th grade next month! That's just crazy to me! When I walked her into class this morning she gave me the look...I knew I would not be getting that good by kiss...someone may see her.

We received her NV State testing scores in the mail last week...she got a 500/500! Yup, 100%'s all the way down the line...I can't tell you all enough how proud I am of her!

Brandon's 5th Birthday is Monday. We are having a party for him at Chucky Cheese, he is so excited! I'll post pictures.

Jeff has been working 6 & 7 day work weeks for the last several weeks. The money is good but I miss having him at home. He still loves his job.

I'll be 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow...only 13 weeks to go, besides being hot, swollen and a tad bit cranky everything is going great. She is growing perfectly and is such a wiggle worm. I love it and know I will miss being pregnant....wonder if Jeff will ever let me even the score and go for another boy...hmmmm...DOUBT IT!

That's about all for now...

0 comments: