Monday, June 4, 2007

Random...again

Wow, it's already June...where has the year gone?

Our church program, Galilee by the Sea is over. It was a huge success, I'll post some pictures of it later when I'm at home. We ended up with about 100 kids, so we were happy with that turn out. I had Brandon in my group and was surprised at how much he took in. He told Jeff at home that he keeps God and Jesus in his head, on his lips and in his heart...and then told him why. He says in his head causes he is always thinking about him, on his lips cause he wants to tell all about him and in his heart cause (in Brandon's words) that's where he lives. Love it!

We are still working in Alyssa and Brandon's room, what a project this is turning out to be. We have however decided on a color so at least that's a step in the right direction. After it's all painted we can order the bunk beds and finally move the furniture in...then I can start on the baby's room. Exciting but exhausting at the same time.

Work is good, they have decided to do away with the 3rd party mgmt team that I work for. My job is secure and I'll actually be working directly for the owners so I'm not worried. Just anxious to see our benefit package.

Well, that's about all for now...

0 comments: