Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Random

I've been feeling emotional lately so I treated myself to some shopping therapy both yesterday and today. Of course I was shopping for the kids...all three of them! : ) It feels nice to finally be able to shop for a specific gender.

Last week we painted the kids room. We had big plans for dramatic strips...but in the end went with just a neutral off white and will accent with colors. We left the ceiling painted like the sky (Brandon's nursery decor) so it looks real nice. The bunk beds have been ordered and should arrive tomorrow, once the room is all set I'll post a picture.

This weekend is family movie night at the school. It's a low key event and I will once again be in charge of popping the popcorn. Exciting, I know! Afterwards Alyssa is going to a sleep over so it looks like once again it will just be Brandon and I. I have to admit he takes up less of the bed than Jeff so no complaints.

Guess that about sums up the excitement at the Corsaro home...

0 comments: