Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have got to be better..

I miss the blogging world. I swear I say that every time I update after a few months. But really, I do. It’s like a journal of my life...hectic as it is. So here I am. In the time since I last updated we sold our house. Bittersweet. We had lived in that house for 12 years. Alyssa was 1 when we moved in. We, of course, brought Brandon and Gabriella home to that house. But the reality was...It was simply WAY TO SMALL! So now we have a beautiful new home, everyone has their own rooms! What a beautiful thing. I LOVE it. I love the location, I love the layout, I love the SPACE! Alyssa started high school! She was accepted into the Las Vegas Academy of International Studies and Performing Arts. So far she loves it. The work load is crazy and the kids attend school and hour longer than the average high school. Still, she is eager and has met a lot of great kids. All like minded, all as passionate about their major and all drama free. So far... Brandon is in the 5th grade. He also changed schools, but so far seems to really like his new school too. He rides the bus home and let me tell you, for Brandon, that is a BIG deal. Gabriella missed the cut off for school by 15 days so she still is home with daddy. We've been busy with dance (both girls are dancing now) and of course wrestling. It’s crazy and sometimes overwhelming but at the end of it all, it’s all worth it.

0 comments: